|Study location||Hungary, Budapest|
|Nominal duration||one-time procedure|
We are sorry that your visa has been refused.
Please clone your previous application and attach your visa refusal document to your refund application as we cannot process your request without that!
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Hungarian.
Fill in all the required bank data (the bank data must match the bank data of your original payment).
The tuition fees shall not be claimed back in whole or in part, by taking the following cases into consideration:
1. if a student from the European Union member states prior to the first day of the term time requests the termination of its student legal relationship, or the declaration of the term as a passive term, it shall be entitled to reclaim the full amount of tuition fee.
2. if a student requests a passive semester or the termination of its student contract after the beginning of the semester’s term time, but within one calendar month of the first day of the semester time, the student shall be provided an opportunity to use 80% of tuition fee paid for the given semester to cover part of the tuition fee in a later semester, within 1 calendar year. Only students from the European Union may reclaim tuition fees that have been paid but not used.
3. if a student, after the beginning of the semester’s term time, but within one calendar month of the first day of the term time, requests and receives permission for transfer to another academic programme within the College (with or without claiming passive status on the original academic programme), the tuition fees already paid must be counted against the required fees of the new programme; any difference (if the new programme has a higher fee) must be paid by the student, or (if the new programme has a lower fee) be refunded to the student.
4. if a student from outside the European Union through no fault of his/her own fails to receive a visa / residency permit shall be entitled to reclaim the full amount of the tuition fee paid. 200 EUR from the registration fee is non-refundable in this case.
5. if a student from outside the European Union has received a visa / residency permit for study purposes, but fails to start or continue his/her studies, he/she shall not be entitled to reclaim the tuition fee. The registration fee is also nonrefundable in this case.
6. if the student from outside the European Union failing to start or continue his/her studies possesses a residence permit in Hungary unrelated to his/her studies at IBS, he/she shall be entitled to refunds according to 1)-2) above. The registration fee is non-refundable in this case either.